Thanks for joining us at Holmen’s Kornfest Parade!
We are glad that we had the opportunity to be there and meet so many great people in our community.
We would love to connect with you and partner with you on your journey of faith.
Let us know how we can help…
Sunday mornings @ 10:00
Engaging Kids and Partnering with Parents
Each Sunday morning is packed with music, activities, and teaching. Children are challenged to explore and develop their faith in God, make wise choices, and love those around them.
Weekly take home activities and an online community help reinforce what your child learns.
Sunday evenings @ 6:00
Games – Food – Connection
Engaging Teens and Partnering with Parents
Each Sunday evening we gather together to connect, have fun, and learn more about God. Our youth are challenged to make wise choices, build stronger relationships, and develop a deeper faith.
Wednesday evenings this fall
Parents and children grades K-5
Each week parents and kids will meet at the same time separately and then gather together at the end.
Kids will interact with:
- A story lesson from the Bible
- Music that reemphasizes the theme of the month
- Fun activities to teach Biblical truths and grow relationships
- A challenge to memorize the verse
Parents each week you will be equipped with:
- The Scripture and Bible story that the kids are studying
- Memory verse that the kids are working on
- Important how-to’s in family devotions
- Supports in leading your family spiritually